8 Pembridge Garden, Kensington and Chelsea, London, W2 4DU, United Kingdom – – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 699 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
The Laslett has taken its name from well-loved local Rhaune Laslett – a community activist and organiser of the original Notting Hill Festival, which went on to become the world famous Carnival. The 51 bedrooms, including 8 Suites look and feel as though they could be straight out of a stylish friend’s townhouse and are named – from cleverly compact ‘Spare Rooms’ to super spacious ‘Master Bedroom Suites’ – to reflect this home-from-home vibe. The dynamic ground floor space is more neighbourhood hangout than hotel lobby - incorporating a curated British library, walls of art, the Henderson bar and coffee shop. The rooms are adorn with modern furniture from British designers alongside more personal quirks – well-chosen books for bedtime reading, proper blankets, curiosities from local antiques dealers, and curated photographs and artworks on the walls. All the bathrooms are metro-tiled and feature either a bath and shower combination or a walk-in rain shower.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Notting Hill Gate 0 miles
- Westbourne Grove 0.4 miles
- Holland Park 0.4 miles
- Queensway 0.4 miles
- Bayswater 0.4 miles
- Kensington Palace 0.5 miles
- Portobello Road Market 0.5 miles
- Kensington Roof Gardens 0.6 miles
- Kensington Square 0.7 miles
- Kensington Gardens 0.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Hyde Park 1.2 miles
- Buckingham Palace 2.4 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 2.7 miles
- Trafalgar Square 2.9 miles
- Big Ben 3.2 miles
- Houses of Parliament 3.2 miles
- London Eye 3.4 miles
- Wembley Stadium 4.8 miles
- Tower of London 5.1 miles
- O2 Arena 8.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Diana Cafe Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Portobello Market Market 0.2 miles
- London City Airport 10.6 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 11.3 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 24.5 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Portobello Road Market Local & Authentic
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose The Laslett
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Street Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Laslett accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.