Bridgemary Manor Hotel
Brewers Lane, Gosport, PO13 0JY, United Kingdom –
'Bridgemary Manor Hotel was originally build as a grand family home named the 'Bridgemary Manor', over the many years it has been occupied by many families and then after WW2 it was opened as a hotel. During the mid 90's the building was extended allowing additional rooms to be added.
Property surroundings –
- HMS Victory 2.8 miles
- Mary Rose Museum 2.8 miles
- National Museum of the Royal Navy 2.8 miles
- Haslar Marina 2.9 miles
- HMS Warrior 2.9 miles
- Portsmouth Harbour 3 miles
- Gunwharf Quays 3.1 miles
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard 3.2 miles
- Port Solent 3.2 miles
- Portsmouth Cathedral 3.4 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Ageas Bowl 10 miles
- Chichester Harbour 10.9 miles
- Bucklers Hard 11.5 miles
- Southampton Guildhall 12.1 miles
- The Mayflower Theatre 12.3 miles
- Beaulieu 12.5 miles
- Chichester Train Station 16.7 miles
- Chichester Cathedral 16.8 miles
- Goodwood Motor Circuit 18.2 miles
- Goodwood Festival of Speed 18.4 miles
- Southampton Airport 12.3 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 29.6 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 49.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
4 reasons to choose Bridgemary Manor Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
Pets are not allowed.
- Live sport events (broadcast)
Food & Drink
- Fruits (Additional charge)
- Bottle of water (Additional charge)
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Secured parking
- Packed lunches
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 23:00
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years is charged GBP 5 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 5 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Bridgemary Manor Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.