The Manor Hotel
7-9 Manor Court Road, Nuneaton, CV11 5HY, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
This property is designed for any clientele but predominately works around 95% of clients coming from the professional Working background with the other 5% made up of people visiting friends, families, Weddings, Christenings and Funerals.
The Manor Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Atherstone Golf Club 4.7 miles
- Corley Services M6 4.9 miles
- Ricoh Arena 5.5 miles
- FarGo Village 8.3 miles
- Coventry University 8.3 miles
- Coventry City Council 8.4 miles
- SkyDome Arena 8.5 miles
- Belgrade Theatre 8.8 miles
- Coventry Railway Station 8.9 miles
- Tamworth Services 8.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Stonebridge Golf Club 10.2 miles
- Midland Air Museum 10.6 miles
- University of Warwick 10.7 miles
- Drayton Manor Theme Park 11.5 miles
- Belfry Golf Club 11.5 miles
- Genting Arena 11.6 miles
- Tamworth Castle 11.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Nuneaton Town Centre Market 1.2 miles
- Frannie Annies Cafe Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Total Supermarket 0.1 miles
- La Tavola Calda Italian Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Birmingham Airport 12 miles
- East Midlands Airport 21.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose The Manor Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is needed).
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Baggage Storage
- Ironing Service
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years is charged GBP 10 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 100 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money