The Mariners Hotel
Silver Street, Lyme Regis, Lyme Regis, DT7 3HS, United Kingdom –
Originally a 17th century coaching inn, our historic hotel was allegedly home to Beatrix Potter during one of her visits to Lyme Regis and local sailors feature in Potter’s ‘Tale of Little Pig Robinson’! Once part owned by the famous Philpot sisters, our hotel is full of character and guests are always impressed by the original features. The Mariner’s Hotel offers simple accommodation which allows our guests more time for exploring our beautiful gardens, beach and the incredible views. Our friendly staff are always happy to help. Why not try one of our fantastic cooked breakfasts which are made using local produce.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Dinosaur Land 0.3 miles
- Golden Cap 4.2 miles
- Sandy Bay Beach 18.7 miles
- Taunton Deane Services M5 19.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Axminster Market 6 miles
- Penny Black Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Co op Supermarket 0.3 miles
- The Millside Restaurant Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Lym River 0.6 miles
- English Channel/Atlantic Ocean Ocean/Sea 0.4 miles
- Exeter International Airport 20.7 miles
- Bristol Airport 46.7 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 48.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: British, Seafood, Local, International, European
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner, Cocktail hour
5 Reasons to Choose The Mariners Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Lyme Regis
Most Popular Facilities
- Picnic Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
- Mini Golf (additional charge)
- Diving Off-site (additional charge)
- Hiking Off-site
- Fishing Off-site (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Secured Parking
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 10:30 PM
7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
The Mariners Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.