The Mendip Gate Guest House
Bristol Road, Churchill, BS25 5NL, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9/10! (score from 139 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Whether touring The West Country or travelling through Bristol International Airport, The Mendip Gate is perfectly situated for a comfortable stay. Lovely country walks and long distance paths are on the doorstep and with ample parking for larger vehicles and nearby pubs offering great value meals, all you have to think about is what to pack.
The Mendip Gate Guest House takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Coombe Lodge 2.7 miles
- Cheddar Gorge Caves 3.9 miles
- Cheddar Gorge Craft Village 4 miles
- Noah's Ark Zoo Farm 6.3 miles
- Chew Valley Lake 7.3 miles
- Sedgemoor Services Southbound M5 7.4 miles
- Sedgemoor Services Northbound M5 7.4 miles
- Tyntesfield 7.9 miles
- Weston-Super-Mare Golf Club 8.2 miles
- Wookey Hole Caves 9.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Ashton Court 9.9 miles
- Avon Gorge National Nature Reserve 10.3 miles
- Wells Cathedral 10.5 miles
- SS Great Britain 11 miles
- Clifton 11.3 miles
- Bristol Zoo Gardens 11.3 miles
- Bristol Cathedral 11.3 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station 11.8 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads 11.9 miles
- Cabot Circus 12.1 miles
Restaurants and markets
- The Churchill Inn Restaurant 0 miles
- The Stag and Hounds Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Budgens Supermarket 0.2 miles
- The Crown Inn Cafe/bar 0.6 miles
- Blagdon Lake Lake 5 miles
- Chew Valley Lake Lake 10 miles
- Bristol Airport 4.8 miles
- Cardiff Airport 24.3 miles
- Exeter International Airport 49.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose The Mendip Gate Guest House
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
- Horse riding (Additional charge)
- Canoeing (Additional charge)
- Windsurfing (Additional charge)
- Fishing (Additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Packed lunches
- Express check-in/check-out
Entertainment and family services
- Board games/puzzles
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
16:00 - 22:30 hours
07:30 - 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children older than 7 years are welcome.
All children or adults are charged GBP 15 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
There is no capacity for cots in the room.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please let The Mendip Gate Guest House know your expected arrival time. Sunday check-in is after 18:00 only, unless by prior arrangement. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.
Children under 7 years are not accepted.
Please inform The Mendip Gate Guest House in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.