The Mendip Gate Guest House
Bristol Road, Churchill, BS25 5NL, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 126 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Whether touring The West Country or travelling through Bristol International Airport, The Mendip Gate is perfectly situated for a comfortable stay. Lovely country walks and long distance paths are on the doorstep and with ample parking for larger vehicles and nearby pubs offering great value meals, all you have to think about is what to pack.
Property surroundings –
- Coombe Lodge 2.7 miles
- Cheddar Gorge Caves 3.9 miles
- Cheddar Gorge Craft Village 4 miles
- Noah's Ark Zoo Farm 6.3 miles
- Chew Valley Lake 7.3 miles
- Sedgemoor Services Southbound M5 7.4 miles
- Sedgemoor Services Northbound M5 7.4 miles
- Tyntesfield 7.9 miles
- Weston-Super-Mare Golf Club 8.2 miles
- Wookey Hole Caves 9.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Ashton Court 9.9 miles
- Clifton 11.3 miles
- Bristol Zoo Gardens 11.3 miles
- Bristol Cathedral 11.3 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station 11.8 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads 11.9 miles
- Cabot Circus 12.1 miles
- Bristol Parkway Station 16.2 miles
- Oldfield Park Train Station 17.9 miles
- Cardiff Bay 18.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- The Churchill Inn Restaurant 0 miles
- The Stag and Hounds Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Budgens Supermarket 0.2 miles
- The Crown Inn Cafe/bar 0.6 miles
- Blagdon Lake Lake 5 miles
- Chew Valley Lake Lake 10 miles
- Bristol Airport 4.8 miles
- Cardiff Airport 24.3 miles
- Exeter International Airport 49.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
3 reasons to choose The Mendip Gate Guest House
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
- Outdoor furniture
- Horse riding (Additional charge)
- Canoeing (Additional charge)
- Windsurfing (Additional charge)
- Fishing (Additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Accessible parking
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Packed lunches
- Express check-in/check-out
Entertainment and family services
- Board games/puzzles
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
16:00 - 22:30
03:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children older than 7 years are welcome.
All children or adults are charged GBP 15 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
There is no capacity for cots in the room.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
The Mendip Gate Guest House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Breakfast is served each morning from 07:30 - 09:30 by arrangement, but an earlier self-service breakfast is also available upon request.
Children under 7 years are not accepted.
Please inform The Mendip Gate Guest House in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
If you require an invoice when booking a prepaid rate, please write this request and your company details in the Ask a question box.
In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay.