The Montcalm Marble Arch
2 Wallenberg Place, Westminster Borough, London, W1H 7TN, United Kingdom – – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 2754 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
5 Reasons to Choose The Montcalm Marble Arch
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
We are a privately owned hotel and the crescent building itself dates back to 1759 and is named after a French Brigadier General, the Marquis of Montcalm and is a Grade II listed building. The Montcalm Marble Arch is our flagship hotel in the group and offers premium service to our guest, from luxurious rooms and bathrooms, a choice of bespoke pillow menus, unique personalized aromas scents in the rooms to our relaxing Spa. Guest can choose from dining at Sixtyone Restaurant or The Crescent Restaurant & Lounge, light snacks at The Champagne Bar, the quintessentially English afternoon tea and for the kids, there's even a Teddy's Tea Time.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Marble Arch Metro Station 0.1 miles
- Selfridges 0.3 miles
- The Wallace Collection 0.3 miles
- Embassy of the United States – London 0.4 miles
- Cathedral Church of the Holy Family in Exile 0.4 miles
- Bond Street Metro Station 0.4 miles
- Edgware Road Metro Station 0.5 miles
- Wigmore Hall 0.5 miles
- University of Westminster 0.5 miles
- Baker Street Metro Station 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Hyde Park 0.7 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 1.1 miles
- Buckingham Palace 1.2 miles
- Trafalgar Square 1.4 miles
- Big Ben 1.8 miles
- Houses of Parliament 1.8 miles
- London Eye 1.9 miles
- Tower of London 3.5 miles
- Wembley Stadium 5.9 miles
- O2 Arena 7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- The Crescent Restaurant & Lounge Restaurant 0 miles
- Nirvana Kitchen Restaurant 0 miles
- London City Airport 9 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 13 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 24.8 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Popular brands like: Cartier, Hermès, H&M, Zara, Nike
Popular brands like: Apple, Cartier, Prada, Chanel, Louis Vuitton
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Crescent Restaurant & Lounge
Food: British, Asian
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, High tea
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! Internet via modem is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 40 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 95 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
The Montcalm Marble Arch accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.