Hotel The Resident Covent Garden (formerly The Nadler Covent Garden)
51 Bedford Street, Westminster Borough, London, WC2R 0PZ, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.9/10! (score from 450 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About The Resident Covent Garden (formerly The Nadler Covent Garden)
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Adelphi Theatre0 miles
Savoy Theatre0.1 miles
St Paul’s Church0.1 miles
The London Coliseum0.1 miles
The Duke of York's Theatre0.2 miles
London Transport Museum0.2 miles
Covent Garden0.2 miles
St Martin-in-the-Fields0.2 miles
Supermarket Sainsbury's0.1 miles
Embankment Tube Station0.2 miles
Trafalgar Square0.2 miles
Piccadilly Circus0.5 miles
London Eye0.5 miles
Big Ben0.6 miles
Houses of Parliament0.7 miles
Buckingham Palace1 miles
Tower of London2 miles
O2 Arena5.4 miles
Wembley Stadium7.4 miles
Train Charing Cross Station0.1 miles
Subway Charing Cross Tube Station0.2 miles
London City Airport7.5 miles
London Heathrow Airport14.4 miles
London Gatwick Airport24.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose The Resident Covent Garden (formerly The Nadler Covent Garden)
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
Amenities of The Resident Covent Garden (formerly The Nadler Covent Garden) Great facilities! Review score, 9.1
Most popular amenities
Services & Extras
- Tickets to shows/attractions Additional charge
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water Additional charge
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Grocery deliveries Additional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- VIP room facilities
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers Additional charge
- Room service
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Wheelchair accessible
- First aid kits available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Property cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
House rules The Resident Covent Garden (formerly The Nadler Covent Garden) takes special requests – add in the next step!
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
The Resident Covent Garden (formerly The Nadler Covent Garden) accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about The Resident Covent Garden (formerly The Nadler Covent Garden)
Room options at The Resident Covent Garden (formerly The Nadler Covent Garden) include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Resident Covent Garden (formerly The Nadler Covent Garden) by:
- Train 1h
The prices at The Resident Covent Garden (formerly The Nadler Covent Garden) may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at The Resident Covent Garden (formerly The Nadler Covent Garden) is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.