The Old Bank
91-94 High Street, Oxford, OX1 4BJ, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.8/10! (score from 424 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Deluxe Room - Disability Access
Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Twin Room
Small Double Room
Classic Double Room
Superior Deluxe Double Room
Classic Twin Room
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 2 years of age)
Property surroundings –
- The University Church of St Mary the Virgin 0.1 miles
- The Queen's College 0.1 miles
- Bodleian Library 0.1 miles
- Corpus Christi College Oxford 0.1 miles
- Exeter College 0.2 miles
- Oxford Museum 0.2 miles
- Oxford Covered Market 0.2 miles
- Oxford Town Hall 0.2 miles
- The Botanic Garden 0.2 miles
- Carfax Tower 0.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- University of Oxford 0.3 miles
- Blenheim Palace 7.7 miles
- Notley Abbey 12.5 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Quod Restaurant & Bar Restaurant 0 miles
- Quod Restaurant & Bar Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Oxford Covered Market Market 0.1 miles
- Marks & Spencer Food Hall Supermarket 0.3 miles
- River Cherwell River 0.1 miles
- London Luton Airport 38.4 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 39.4 miles
- Birmingham Airport 52.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Quod Restaurant & Bar
Cuisine: British, European
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
5 reasons to choose The Old Bank
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 5 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Massage (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bikes available (free)
- Cycling Off-site
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out (Additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Shoeshine (Additional charge)
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 00:00
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 50 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Old Bank accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please be aware of traffic restrictions on the High Street between 7:30 and 18:30, close to the front of the hotel. Please access the hotel car park via Merton Street and Magpie Lane and beware of driving on the High Street between these times. The hotel can be contacted for driving directions.