The Old Bank
91-94 High Street, Oxford, OX1 4BJ, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 436 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Old Bank.
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 2 years of age)
Classic Double Room
Small Double Room
Superior Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Room - Disability Access
Deluxe Double Room
Classic Twin Room
Deluxe Twin Room
Area Info – Great location - show map
- The University Church of St. Mary the Virgin 0.1 miles
- The Queen's College 0.1 miles
- Bodleian Library 0.1 miles
- Corpus Christi College Oxford 0.1 miles
- Exeter College 0.2 miles
- Oxford Museum 0.2 miles
- Oxford Covered Market 0.2 miles
- Oxford Town Hall 0.2 miles
- The Botanic Garden 0.2 miles
- Carfax Tower 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- University of Oxford 0.3 miles
- Museum of the History of Science 0.3 miles
- Ashmolean Museum of Art and Archaeology 0.4 miles
- Pitt Rivers Museum 0.4 miles
- University Museum of Natural History 0.4 miles
- St Benet's Hall 0.5 miles
- Oxford Train Station 0.7 miles
- Greyfriars 0.8 miles
- John Radcliffe Hospital 1.6 miles
- Blenheim Palace 7.7 miles
- London Luton Airport 38.4 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 39.4 miles
- Birmingham Airport 52.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
No additional info available
5 Reasons to Choose The Old Bank
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pool and Spa
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 50 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please be aware of traffic restrictions on the High Street between 7:30 and 6:30 pm, close to the front of the hotel. Please access the hotel parking lot via Merton Street and Magpie Lane and beware of driving on the High Street between these times. The hotel can be contacted for driving directions.