The Old Bank
91-94 High Street, Oxford, OX1 4BJ, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 435 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Old Bank.
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 2 years of age)
Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Room - Disability Access
Superior Deluxe Double Room
Classic Twin Room
Classic Double Room
Deluxe Twin Room
Small Double Room
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- The University Church of St. Mary the Virgin 0.1 miles
- The Queen's College 0.1 miles
- Bodleian Library 0.1 miles
- Corpus Christi College Oxford 0.1 miles
- Exeter College 0.2 miles
- Oxford Museum 0.2 miles
- Oxford Covered Market 0.2 miles
- Oxford Town Hall 0.2 miles
- The Botanic Garden 0.2 miles
- Carfax Tower 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- University of Oxford 0.3 miles
- Blenheim Palace 7.7 miles
- Notley Abbey 12.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Oxford Covered Market Market 0.1 miles
- Marks & Spencer Food Hall Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Quod Restaurant & Bar Restaurant 0 miles
- Quod Restaurant & Bar Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- River Cherwell River 0.1 miles
- London Luton Airport 38.4 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 39.4 miles
- Birmingham Airport 52.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Quod Restaurant & Bar
Food: British, European
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
5 Reasons to Choose The Old Bank
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
The Old Bank features these highly-rated facilities:
- Restaurant 8.2
- Outdoor Furniture
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Massage (additional charge)
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bikes Available (free)
- Cycling Off-site
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 50 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Old Bank accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please be aware of traffic restrictions on the High Street between 7:30 and 6:30 pm, close to the front of the hotel. Please access the hotel parking lot via Merton Street and Magpie Lane and beware of driving on the High Street between these times. The hotel can be contacted for driving directions.