The Old Carthouse
Gurney St, Cannington, Bridgwater, TA5 2HW, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 14 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Old Carthouse.
Compare availability by week:
Converted Old watermill and barn conversion alongside a stream with waterfall, pond and wildlife. Just 10 minutes walk into our picturesque village Ideal location for touring West Country and South West England.
The Old Carthouse takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Bridgwater Services M5 4.1 miles
- Nuffield Health, Taunton Hospital 8.9 miles
- Taunton Deane Borough Council 9.2 miles
- Somerset College of Arts & Technology 9.6 miles
- Taunton Library 9.6 miles
- Taunton Deane West Somerset Magistrates Court 9.7 miles
- Somerset County Council 9.7 miles
- County Court 9.7 miles
- Musgrove Park Hospital 9.9 miles
- Sedgemoor Services Northbound M5 10.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Sedgemoor Services Southbound M5 10.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Spar Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Friendly Spirit/ Kings Head/Memsaab Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Heritage Gardens Cafe/bar 0.6 miles
- Bridgwater Market 3 miles
- Bridgwater Bay Sea/ocean 2 miles
- Lake 3.1 miles
- Cannington Brook River 0 miles
- Cardiff Airport 21.1 miles
- Bristol Airport 22.1 miles
- Exeter International Airport 32.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible).
Free! WiFi is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- High chair
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Washing machine
- Alarm clock
- Free toiletries
- Spa tub
- Dining area
- Sitting area
Media & Technology
- Blu-ray player
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- iPod dock
- Private entrance
- Ironing facilities
- Suit press
Pets are not allowed.
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor furniture
- BBQ Facilities
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Outdoor & View
- Garden view
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Designated Smoking Area
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 4 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
Extra beds are not available.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 14 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money