Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
The Old Court House Guest House
53 High Street, Ross on Wye, HR9 5HH, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 195 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Located in Ross on Wye, within 17 miles of Kingsholm Stadium and a 15-minute walk of Wilton Castle, The Old Court House Guest House has accommodations with a garden and free WiFi. The property is around 15 miles from Hereford Cathedral, 15 miles from Eastnor Castle and 16 miles from Westbury Court Garden. The guesthouse has family rooms.
The rooms at the guesthouse come with a flat-screen TV and a safety deposit box. At The Old Court House Guest House rooms contain bed linen and towels.
Gloucester Cathedral is 17 miles from the accommodation, while St Briavel's Castle is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gloucestershire Airport, 21 miles from The Old Court House Guest House.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose The Old Court House Guest House
- Is breakfast included and how much is nearby parking?We refer our guests to the nearby coffee houses; Car park is 100 metres away and included in the room rateAnswered on July 11, 2021
- can I book just the double room for the 2 adults and child please.We have cots etcAnswered on May 11, 2021
- Hi, Is there any flexibility with check in time? I see check in is until 6pm but it’s likely that I wouldn’t be able to arrive until 8pm. Thanks, Stu...We can be flexible: best to call in advanceAnswered on May 11, 2021
- Is Breakfast included?There are great breakfast facilities close / adjacent to The Old Court HouseAnswered on May 25, 2021
- Hi-are your double beds 4’6” or 5ft in width? Thanks KerryKing size standard. Plenty of room!Answered on May 11, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 11 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
The Old Court House Guest House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about The Old Court House Guest House
Yes, The Old Court House Guest House is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at The Old Court House Guest House include:
Check-in at The Old Court House Guest House is from 6:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The prices at The Old Court House Guest House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The Old Court House Guest House offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The Old Court House Guest House is 0.8 miles from the center of Ross on Wye.