The Old Custom House
South Quay,, Padstow, PL28 8BL, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 732 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
5 reasons to choose The Old Custom House
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Padstow
The Old Custom House is located on the quayside and offers views across the harbour. Today it is famous for its fine food, award winning ales, elegance and intimate accommodation and for its luxurious Beauty Studio. Adjoining is recently opened Cally Oyster, Bar and Grill, that offer guests a true taste of Cornwall with its range of fresh fish, cocktails and daily specials. As The Old Custom House is an old building each room has a unique view and contemporary décor to offer relaxation, informality and comfort. Each bedroom is en-suit and is equipped with tea and coffee facilities, free Wi-Fi, Vi-spring mattresses and a flat screen T.V. The bar offers locally sourced, stylish pub grub which can be washed down with an award winning St Austell Brewery Ale. In our Brewer and Bean coffee shop can enjoy a range of hot beverages, cold snacks or tempting pastries. Sit back and take in the views of the harbour with a freshly ground Brewer and Bean coffee made by our trained baristas.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Carnewas & Bedruthan Steps 5.8 miles
- Newquay Train Station 10.6 miles
- Newquay Zoo 10.7 miles
- Newquay Hospital 10.8 miles
- Oasis Fun Pools 10.8 miles
- Newquay Blue Reef Aquarium 10.9 miles
- Fistral Beach 11.3 miles
- DairyLand Farm World 11.4 miles
- Tintagel Castle 11.7 miles
- Bowood Park Golf Club 12.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Lappa Valley Steam Railway 12.8 miles
- Restormel Castle 14.3 miles
- Eden Project 14.9 miles
- Brown Willy 15.1 miles
- St Catherines Castle 19.5 miles
- Truro Cathedral 19.8 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Rick Stein\'s Seafood Restaurant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Prawn on the Lawn Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Paul Ainsworth at No 6 Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Joules Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Seasalt Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Fatface Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Rick Stein\'s Fish and Chips Cafe/bar 0.3 miles
- Ben\'s Crib Box Cafe Cafe/bar 0.3 miles
- Camel Estuary River 0 miles
- Atlantic Sea/ocean 1 miles
- Newquay Cornwall Airport 7.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cally Oysterbar and Grill
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Luggage storage
- Barber/beauty shop
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 21:00
08:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
The Old Custom House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.