The Old Manse of Blair, Boutique Hotel & Restaurant
The Old Manse, Blair Atholl, PH18 5TN, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 141 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Experience World-class Service at The Old Manse of Blair, Boutique Hotel & Restaurant
The Old Manse of Blair, Boutique Hotel & Restaurant is a country house featuring free WiFi and a terrace located in Blair Atholl. The House of Bruar is just 0.9 mi from the property and the Blair Castle is 2.5 mi. The unit is 5.6 mi from Killiecrankie. Free private parking is available on site.
Towels and bed linen are available in this country house.
Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing and fishing. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 53 mi from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Can you bring dogs?We have 7 pet friendly bedrooms, please do call directly to ensure there is a room suitable for your stay with the dog.Answered on 16 October 2020
- Hi, looking to book a suite, for a special occasion. What is your most suitable room for the wow factor? Friday 30th Sept - Saturday 1st Oct. ThanksThank you for your enquiry. The Estate Suite would be a great choice, close second The Georgian for it's own open fire especially for this time of year ;- )Answered on 28 September 2022
- Would a family room be fine for three friends? Many thanksYes, indeed we have a couple of options that would work for you. The Bothy has two double beds and Stables Family Suite can twin and also has a sofa bed.Answered on 5 May 2021
- Do we have to pay for our stay at The Old Manse of Blair in advance ?We require payment to secure reservations at the property.Answered on 22 June 2022
- Hi I’d like to book a dog friendly room for one night 2 May - are the rooms available dog friendly? I have a small Cavapoo. Thanks.Hello, we have a variety of rooms. The Stable Snugs are dog friendly for one small dog. Larger dog friendly rooms are the Ticket Office and Georgian Suite.Answered on 23 April 2021
- Still looking?
Hosted by Anne MacDonald
Chef's Table Experience
Food: Scottish, Seafood, Local, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Outdoor fireplace
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- ArcheryAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Themed dinnersAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- FishingAdditional charge
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Accessible parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Private check-in/out
- Packed lunches
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Outdoor play equipment for kids
- Board games/Puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
The Old Manse of Blair, Boutique Hotel & Restaurant accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
Please inform The Old Manse of Blair, Boutique Hotel & Restaurant of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about The Old Manse of Blair, Boutique Hotel & Restaurant
The Old Manse of Blair, Boutique Hotel & Restaurant is 2.3 miles from the center of Blair Atholl.
The prices at The Old Manse of Blair, Boutique Hotel & Restaurant may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The Old Manse of Blair, Boutique Hotel & Restaurant has 2 restaurants:
- Chef's Table Experience
- The Orangery
Check-in at The Old Manse of Blair, Boutique Hotel & Restaurant is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
The Old Manse of Blair, Boutique Hotel & Restaurant offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Themed dinners
- Horseback riding
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bike tours
Guests staying at The Old Manse of Blair, Boutique Hotel & Restaurant can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte