We’re sorry, but this property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. Don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
The Old Mill
Town Path, Salisbury, SP2 8EU, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 1223 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Overlooking the River Naddar, The Old Mill offers magnificent views towards Salisbury Cathedral. Set in a 12th-century building, the hotel has free limited parking, free WiFi and a traditional restaurant.
The cosy bedrooms at The Old Mill and Restaurant each have a private bathroom and tea and coffee facilities. Rooms also offer a flat-screen satellite TV, hairdryer and work desk. Many rooms have scenic river views.
The award-winning Old Mill Restaurant serves modern British cuisine and a world wine list. The restaurant has wonderful period features and the Mill Race runs right through it. The intimate bar offers real ales and a riverside garden terrace.
With a peaceful setting just 10 minutes’ walk from Salisbury centre, Old Mill Hotel is surrounded by beautiful countryside and the picturesque Salisbury Canals. The New Forest National Park is a 20-minute drive and Salisbury Railway Station is just a mile away.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
- are towels & bed linen included in the price or an extra fee?These are included in your room rateAnswered on 15 February 2020
- Are you prt friendlyIn the Pub and Garden area we are pet friendly, but unfortunately not in the Rooms or Restaurant. Kind Regards The Old Mill TeamAnswered on 9 July 2020
- Have you free parking?Yes we have free car parking on site :)Answered on 23 October 2021
- Please confirm if parking on site ?Yes there is parking on site :)Answered on 23 October 2021
- Do you have to pay extra for towels and sheetsNo we can provide extra sheets or towels for free although if you want to tip it would be much appreciated :)Answered on 23 October 2021
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Towels/sheets (extra fee)
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Live music/performance
- Golf course (within 3 km)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Kid mealsAdditional charge
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Invoice provided
- Board games/puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
14:30 - 22:30
07:00 - 10:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
The Old Mill accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please advise the hotel if arriving after 23:30. An additional charge may apply.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform The Old Mill in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.