This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
The Old Rectory B&B, Rectory Cottage, Lacock
Cantax Hill Lacock, Corsham, SN15 2JZ, United Kingdom –
Our Rectory is special because it is a Rectory with lots of history and anyone connected with the property over the years has visited. Former staff in service, evacuees from the war, people who were taught by the former vicar here. My family bought it from the last Vicar over 50 years ago and I grew up here. Now we live here with my family and run the B&B. Look for the eccleasiastical features.
Area Info –
Restaurants & Markets
- Lacock deli and general store Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Red Lion and The George Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Stables tea rooms Cafe/Bar 0.6 miles
- River Avon River 0.6 miles
- Bristol Airport 25.3 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 45.6 miles
- Southampton Airport 46.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose The Old Rectory B&B, Rectory Cottage, Lacock
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know The Old Rectory B&B, Rectory Cottage, Lacock takes special requests – add in the next step!
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
The Old Rectory B&B, Rectory Cottage, Lacock accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.