The Old Rectory of St James
Stirchley Road, Stirchley, Telford, TF3 1DY, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 107 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Property surroundings –
- Telford Golf Club 1.9 miles
- Telford University Campus 2 miles
- Telford Services M54 2.3 miles
- Ironbridge Gorge 2.4 miles
- Telford College of Arts and Technology 3.6 miles
- Shifnal Golf Club 3.7 miles
- RAF Museum Cosford 5.7 miles
- RAF Museum 5.9 miles
- Weston Park 7.2 miles
- Attingham Park 9.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Chillington Hall 10.2 miles
- Birmingham Airport 33 miles
- East Midlands Airport 48.3 miles
- Manchester Airport 49.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose The Old Rectory of St James
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- BBQ facilities (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Packed lunches
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
16:30 - 20:00
07:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
Extra beds are not available.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
The Old Rectory of St James accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.