Old Rectory House Hotel
Ipsley Lane, Ipsley, Redditch, B98 0AP, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
|Executive Double Room|
|Double Room with External Private Bathroom|
|Executive King Room|
|Deluxe King Suite|
|Small Double Room with En Suite|
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Abbey Hotel, Golf & Country Club 2 miles
- Coughton Court 3.9 miles
- Hopwood Park Services M42 4.9 miles
- Ragley Hall 6.9 miles
- Bidford Grange Golf Club 8.5 miles
- Solihull College & University Centre Blossomfield Campus 9 miles
- Cadbury World 9.1 miles
- Solihull Library & Information Service 9.4 miles
- Solihull Central Library 9.4 miles
- Solihull Magistrates Court 9.4 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Stratford upon Avon College 10.6 miles
- University of Birmingham 10.6 miles
- Royal Shakespeare Company 11.1 miles
- Royal Shakespeare Theatre 11.2 miles
- O2 Academy Birmingham 12.2 miles
- Hurst Street 12.2 miles
- Hippodrome Theatre 12.2 miles
- The Mailbox 12.4 miles
- Alexandra Theatre 12.4 miles
- Broad Street 12.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Morrisons Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Kingfisher Shopping Center Supermarket 3 miles
- Birmingham Airport 12.8 miles
- East Midlands Airport 44.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
4 reasons to choose Old Rectory House Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
- Sun terrace
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed).
- Private check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Shoeshine (Additional charge)
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Bridal suite
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 21:00 hours
07:00 - 10:30 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years are charged GBP 20 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please inform Old Rectory House Hotel in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 70 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: