Old Rectory House Hotel
Ipsley Lane, Ipsley, Redditch, B98 0AP, United Kingdom –
Area Info –
- Abbey Hotel, Golf & Country Club 2 miles
- Coughton Court 3.9 miles
- Hopwood Park Services M42 4.9 miles
- Ragley Hall 6.9 miles
- Packwood House 7.4 miles
- Bidford Grange Golf Club 8.5 miles
- Baddesley Clinton 8.8 miles
- Solihull College & University Centre Blossomfield Campus 9 miles
- Cadbury World 9.1 miles
- Solihull Library & Information Service 9.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- University of Birmingham 10.6 miles
- Royal Shakespeare Company 11.1 miles
- Royal Shakespeare Theatre 11.2 miles
- Hippodrome Theatre 12.2 miles
- Broad Street 12.4 miles
- Brindleyplace 12.4 miles
- Birmingham New Street 12.5 miles
- Aston University 13 miles
- Warwick Castle 13.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Morrisons Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Kingfisher Shopping Center Supermarket 3 miles
- Birmingham Airport 12.8 miles
- East Midlands Airport 44.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
4 Reasons to Choose Old Rectory House Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Honeymoon Suite
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Until 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years are charged GBP 20 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per night in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Old Rectory House Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please inform Old Rectory House Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.