The Old Ship Inn
16 High West Street, Dorchester, DT1 1UW, United Kingdom –
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Athelhampton House 5.4 miles
- Weymouth Marina 7.4 miles
- Weymouth Harbour 7.4 miles
- Sandsfoot Castle 8.3 miles
- Portland Harbour 9.1 miles
- Monkey World 9.7 miles
- Portland Castle 10.2 miles
- Portland Museum 12.1 miles
- Rufus Castle 12.2 miles
- Portland Bill Lighthouse 13.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Sherborne Old Castle 16.4 miles
- Corfe Castle 17.4 miles
- Golden Cap 17.7 miles
- Poole Harbor 19.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Wetherspoon Restaurant 0 miles
- Taste Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Co-op Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 26.5 miles
- Exeter International Airport 42.6 miles
- Bristol Airport 47.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
Sit back and relax
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Pool Table (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
Entertainment & Family Services
- Evening Entertainment
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 12:00 AM
6:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
The Old Ship Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
As a vibrant and noisy town centre pub, The Old Ship Inn is open until 03:00 at weekends and noise from patrons is to be expected. The Old Ship Inn has live music, discos and karaoke until closing time.
Please note that the property does not serve food on Sundays or on Saturday evenings.
Parking is not available onsite, but there is free on-street parking in front of the building from 18:00 to 08:00. There is also a long-stay car park just 1,300 feet away, at the Top o'Town Car Park.