Llangaffo, Menai Bridge, ll606nh, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.1/10! (score from 64 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Back in 2005, this was the property that Judith Matthews purchased – pretty unrecognisable I think you will agree compared to The Outbuildings guests enjoy today. The house and former stone farm buildings at Bodowyr Uchaf, between the villages of Llangaffo and Brynsiencyn on Anglesey, had been empty for over 50 years. Ivy, brambles and sycamore trees were blocking what turned out to be a rather spectacular view – rolling farmland giving way to the stunning vista of the Snowdonia mountains beyond.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Anglesey Sea Zoo 1.5 miles
- Penrhyn Golf Club 2.1 miles
- Caernarfon Castle 3.5 miles
- Tyddyn Mawr Golf Club 5.2 miles
- Bangor Cathedral 7.7 miles
- Dolbadarn Castle 8.3 miles
- Penrhyn Castle 8.6 miles
- Llanberis lake railway 9 miles
- Snowdon Mountain Railway 9.1 miles
- Red Wharf Bay 9.1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Zip World Penrhyn Quarry 10 miles
- Baron Hill Golf Club 10.2 miles
- Beaumaris Castle 10.3 miles
- Red Wharf Bay Sailing Club 11 miles
- Snowdon 12.3 miles
Restaurants and markets
- The Outbuildings Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Coop Supermarket 2 miles
- Marram Grass Restaurant 4.4 miles
- The Straits Restaurant 7.8 miles
- Llangefni Market 8 miles
- Bangor Market 10 miles
- Newborough Sea/ocean 4 miles
- Rhosneigr Sea/ocean 14 miles
- Snowdon Mountain 17 miles
- llanberis Lake 17 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 60.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
4 reasons to choose The Outbuildings
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 5 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
Services & Extras
- Tickets to attractions or shows (Additional charge)
- Tennis equipment
- Snorkelling Off-site (Additional charge)
- Horse riding Off-site (Additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Canoeing Off-site (Additional charge)
- Windsurfing Off-site (Additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site (Additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
- Tennis court
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee house
- Fruits (Additional charge)
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Accessible parking
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-out
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily maid service
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 18:00
08:30 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 45 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
The Outbuildings accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests are kindly requested to inform the property of their estimated time of arrival. This can be noted in the Special Request box when booking or by contacting the property using the contact details found on the booking confirmation. Please note that The Outbuildings do not have 24-hour staff on call and the property does not have a 24-hour reception.
Check-in after 18:00 is possible, subject to availability and by prior arrangement.
Please note, some Double Rooms are located on the first floor and are accessible via stairs only. There are 10 steps to reach these rooms.
All rooms are accessed via a gravel walkway. Therefore it may not be suitable for guests with mobility impairment.
Guests are advised that cooked breakfasts are available each morning from 09:00 until 10:00.
A self-service continental breakfast is available upon request before 09:00.
Dinner is served at the on-site restaurant Wednesday - Sunday. Advance reservation is required.
Please inform The Outbuildings in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.