Bodowyr Farm, Llangaffo, Anglesey, North Wales,, Menai Bridge, LL60 6NH, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 70 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Back in 2005, this was the property that Judith Matthews purchased – pretty unrecognisable I think you will agree compared to The Outbuildings guests enjoy today. The house and former stone farm buildings at Bodowyr Uchaf, between the villages of Llangaffo and Brynsiencyn on Anglesey, had been empty for over 50 years. Ivy, brambles and sycamore trees were blocking what turned out to be a rather spectacular view – rolling farmland giving way to the stunning vista of the Snowdonia mountains beyond.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Anglesey Sea Zoo 1.7 miles
- Penrhyn Golf Club 2 miles
- Caernarfon Castle 3.8 miles
- Tyddyn Mawr Golf Club 5.4 miles
- Bangor Cathedral 7.7 miles
- Dolbadarn Castle 8.5 miles
- Penrhyn Castle 8.5 miles
- Storws Wen Golf Club 8.8 miles
- Red Wharf Bay 8.9 miles
- Llanberis lake railway 9.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Snowdon Mountain Railway 9.3 miles
- Zip World Penrhyn Quarry 10.1 miles
- Baron Hill Golf Club 10.2 miles
- Beaumaris Castle 10.2 miles
- Red Wharf Bay Sailing Club 10.7 miles
- Snowdon 12.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Coop Supermarket 2 miles
- Marram Grass Restaurant 4.4 miles
- The Straits Restaurant 7.8 miles
- Llangefni Market 8 miles
- Bangor Market 10 miles
- The Outbuildings Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Newborough Ocean/Sea 4 miles
- Rhosneigr Ocean/Sea 14 miles
- Snowdon Mountain 17 miles
- llanberis Lake 17 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 60.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
4 Reasons to Choose The Outbuildings
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Picnic Area
- Outdoor Furniture
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Tennis Equipment
- Snorkeling Off-site (additional charge)
- Horseback Riding Off-site (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Canoeing Off-site (additional charge)
- Windsurfing Off-site (additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 45 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
The Outbuildings accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests are kindly requested to inform the property of their estimated time of arrival. This can be noted in the Special Request box when booking or by contacting the property using the contact details found on the booking confirmation. Please note that The Outbuildings do not have 24-hour staff on call and the property does not have a 24-hour reception.
Check-in after 18:00 is possible, subject to availability and by prior arrangement.
Please note, some Double Rooms are located on the first floor and are accessible via stairs only. There are 10 steps to reach these rooms.
All rooms are accessed via a gravel walkway. Therefore it may not be suitable for guests with mobility impairment.
Guests are advised that cooked breakfasts are available each morning from 09:00 until 10:00.
A self-service continental breakfast is available upon request before 09:00.
Dinner is served at the on-site restaurant Wednesday - Sunday. Advance reservation is required.
Please inform The Outbuildings of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.