This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
The Palace Hotel
Babbacombe Road, Torquay, TQ1 3TG, United Kingdom – Show map
Area Info – Show map
- Exeter International Airport 18.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner, High tea
5 Reasons to Choose The Palace Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Indoor Pool
- Fitness Center (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
- Mini Golf (additional charge)
- Racquetball (additional charge)
- Pool Table
- Game Room
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
While children are welcome at the hotel, you must contact Customer Care before booking, and they will check if a suitable room is available.
Children between 6 and 12 years should be seated in the restaurant by 7:30 pm.
Guests are requested to wear smart/casual attire in the restaurant (no t-shirts, shorts or sneakers, although smart jeans are acceptable).
All extra bed requests must be discussed with the hotel prior to booking and no additional beds can be allocated into single rooms.
All bookings require a valid credit card which the property reserves the right to pre-authorize prior to check in. The card holder must be present at check-in.
Cash is not accepted as a method of payment.