Wigglesworth, Wigglesworth, BD23 4RJ, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.1/10! (score from 314 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
The Plough at Wigglesworth is a 1700's country inn set in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales with uninterrupted views of Pen-Y-Ghent and Ingleborough of the Three Peaks. We offer well-equipped accommodation with free WiFi, free parking plus a restaurant and bar. Each beautifully decorated room includes an en-suite, a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities. The bar and restaurant offer a relaxing place to unwind with the roaring open fires creating the perfect country atmosphere.
The Plough takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings –
- Pendle Hill 9.6 miles
- Clitheroe Castle 10.2 miles
- Skipton Castle 11.6 miles
- Bentham Golf Club 11.8 miles
Restaurants and markets
- The Plough Restaurant Restaurant 0 miles
- Naked Man Cafe Cafe/bar 5.7 miles
- Settle Market - Tuesday Market 5.7 miles
- The Italian Restaurant 5.7 miles
- Clitheroe Market Market 13.1 miles
- Skipton Market Market 13.4 miles
- River Ribble River 1 miles
- Stocks Reservoir Lake 6.7 miles
- Yorkshire Three Peaks Mountain 12.9 miles
- Pendle Ski Club Ski lift 15 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 27.4 miles
- Manchester Airport 44.7 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 51.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
4 reasons to choose The Plough
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
- Fishing (Additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Daily maid service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Packed lunches
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
Entertainment and family services
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
12:00 - 20:00
08:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 5 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.