Wigglesworth, Wigglesworth, BD23 4RJ, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 325 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Plough.
The Plough at Wigglesworth is a 1700's country inn set in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales with uninterrupted views of Pen-Y-Ghent and Ingleborough of the Three Peaks. We offer well-equipped accommodation with free WiFi, free parking plus a restaurant and bar. Each beautifully decorated room includes an en-suite, a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities. The bar and restaurant offer a relaxing place to unwind with the roaring open fires creating the perfect country atmosphere.
The Plough takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Pendle Hill 9.6 miles
- Bentham Golf Club 11.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Naked Man Cafe Cafe/Bar 5.7 miles
- Settle Market - Tuesday Market 5.7 miles
- The Italian Restaurant 5.7 miles
- Clitheroe Market Market 13.1 miles
- Skipton Market Market 13.4 miles
- The Plough Restaurant Restaurant 0 miles
- River Ribble River 1 miles
- Stocks Reservoir Lake 6.7 miles
- Yorkshire Three Peaks Mountain 12.9 miles
- Pendle Ski Club Ski lift 15 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 27.4 miles
- Manchester Airport 44.7 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 51.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose The Plough
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 5 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.