You're eligible for a Genius discount at Portmeirion Village & Castell Deudraeth! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Built by a visionary architect in 1925, Portmeirion Village & Castell Deudraeth overlooks the beautiful Dywryd Estaury. Located just south of the coastal village of Porthmadog on a private peninsula, the hotel offers a spa and wellness center, an on-site mini market, a bar and a restaurant.
Rooms are located at either The Portmeirion Hotel or Castell Deudraeth, or in the village rooms and suites. The brightly decorated rooms each have a unique design. They feature a TV, a telephone, an private bathroom and a hairdryer.
There is also free on-site parking, a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi access.
The hotel has a number of award-winning restaurants that offer an extensive breakfast, lunch and dinner menu, including Hotel Portmeirion Restaurant and Castell Deudraeth Brasserie.
Surrounded by acres of woodland gardens and sandy beaches, the hotel is just 21 miles from Snowdonia National Park. Caernarfon Castle is a 40-minute journey by car and Llanfair Slate Caverns are 34 minutes’ drive away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- what happens if" BE Are Guest" bookings for later in the year have to be cancelled because of coronavirus .Would the booking be moved to a new date.Good afternoon, if bookings have to be cancelled due to Government restrictions then we will offer to move the booking to a new date. Kind regardsAnswered on June 21, 2020
- Need an accessible room disabled do you have any as you don’t show any?Thank you for your message. We do have some accessible rooms. On booking please advise on requirements and the team will advise on availability & roomAnswered on May 25, 2020
- If staying in hotel does that include villiage entrance fee.? Do you have lifts in hotel for disability?Thank you for your message. If you are resident in the Hotel, Castell or Village, you do have access to the village & do not have to pay entrance fee.Answered on May 25, 2020
- Do any of your rooms have sea views?Some accommodations do have estuary views. Other rooms look across the central gardens.Answered on February 21, 2020
- Are there also showers in the room? Or just bath?Majority of rooms have showers over the bath; however some have walk in showers. Kind regards Reservations TeamAnswered on December 31, 2019
- Still looking?
The Hotel Portmeirion Restaurant
The Castell Deudraeth Brasserie
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 8 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Portmeirion Village & Castell Deudraeth accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Our Annual Food & Craft Fair will take place over the weekend 2nd, 3rd & 4th December 2022.
Hotel Portmeirion, Castell Deudraeth and the village room suites will be closed from 9th January 2023 and will re-open on 30th January 2023 for essential maintenance.
Please inform Portmeirion Village & Castell Deudraeth of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Portmeirion Village & Castell Deudraeth
The prices at Portmeirion Village & Castell Deudraeth may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Portmeirion Village & Castell Deudraeth has 2 restaurants:
- The Hotel Portmeirion Restaurant
- The Castell Deudraeth Brasserie
Check-in at Portmeirion Village & Castell Deudraeth is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Portmeirion Village & Castell Deudraeth offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Walking tours
- Beauty services
- Facial treatments
- Waxing services
- Makeup services
- Body treatments
- Body wrap
- Spa facilities
- Foot bath
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Back massage
- Neck massage
- Foot massage
- Head massage
- Massage chair
Room options at Portmeirion Village & Castell Deudraeth include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Portmeirion Village & Castell Deudraeth by:
- Car 2h 30min
Portmeirion Village & Castell Deudraeth is 1.6 miles from the center of Porthmadog.
Guests staying at Portmeirion Village & Castell Deudraeth can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte