Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
The Priory, Priory Lane, Hereford, HR4 7AR, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 125 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Located half a mile from Stretton Sugwas, The Priory features landscaped gardens with an outdoor seating area, free WiFi and free parking.
Each room at The Priory features an private bathroom, garden views, a flat-screen TV, and ironing facilities.
Breakfast – served in the kitchen, or alfresco on the terrace, with an elevated view over the garden and beyond.
Weekdays served 0730-0900 weekends and bank holiday 0830–1000. Guests can also enjoy a Vintage Afternoon Tea Party featuring scones, pastries, and cakes.
The city of Hereford, which lies on the River Wye, is a 10-minute drive away, and Cheltenham, with its famous Racecourse, is 45 miles from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose The Priory
- Hi, please could you tell me how far away from Lyde Court you are? We are attending a wedding function on 31st August and looking for somewhere nearby...we are approx 5 miles away 10/15mins in the car, a good location for your Kind Regards ChrisAnswered on August 14, 2022
- Thanks- is there a good local taxi service and do you have parking? SheilaBlueline or Rank are both good companies and yes lots of parking here on site. ChrisAnswered on August 14, 2022
- Hi Are you still accepting guests on the 26thHi Thank you for your interest in the Priory our Bulmer self catering apartment is available on 26th December for two nights, the main house is closed...Answered on December 23, 2020
- Hi, do any of your rooms have baths?Yes, collington bittlers and strawberry norman both have a bath. Kind Regards ChrisAnswered on March 16, 2022
- Could I take my small 4kg very well behaved dog into the ground floor apartment? Moira from ScotlandGood morning Moira, yes Scudamore apartment is designed to have a small very well behaved dog you are welcome to bring with you. Kind Regards ChrisAnswered on May 22, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Until 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
The Priory accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Please inform The Priory of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about The Priory
Room options at The Priory include:
Guests staying at The Priory can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
The prices at The Priory may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The Priory is 3.1 miles from the center of Hereford.
The Priory offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Check-in at The Priory is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.