With open views of the surrounding Dorset countryside, The Priory Hotel is nestled within 4 acres of English cottage gardens beside the River Frome. Free WiFi is provided, along with an on-site restaurant.
Each guest room comes with an en-suite bathroom, a flat-screen TV with DVD player and tea/coffee making facilities.
A full English breakfast, lunch and dinner can be enjoyed at the hotel, which also features a wine cellar housing 200 vintages. Lunch is served in the Garden Room but can also be enjoyed ‘alfresco’ on the terrace in the warmer months.
The picturesque Lulworth Cove and Studland Beach can both be reached in a 20-minute drive. The hotel lies within the ancient market town and port of Wareham, which boasts Saxon town walls dating back to the 9th Century. Corfe Castle ruins and the village of Corfe are a 5-minute drive away.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there a lift for people with walking troublesUnfortunately The Priory does not have a lift. Regards ReservationsAnswered on 21 January 2020
- Are dogs allowed?Unfortunately dogs are not allowed in the hotel.Answered on 14 January 2020
- Are the mini suites on the first or second floorWe have 2 mini suites The Purbeck in the main house and The Mallard in the boathouse, both are on the first floor.Answered on 6 July 2022
- notice there is no available parking at the hotel, Where do guests park in that case Geoff LagesThere is parking at the rear of the hotel.Answered on 16 January 2022
- Where do you suggest we leave our car overnight please? What car park do you recommend?There is parking at the rear of the hotel.Answered on 16 January 2022
- Still looking?
No additional info available
Most popular facilities
15:00 - 23:00
07:30 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children older than 14 years are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no cots available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 14 and older are allowed)
Pets are not allowed.
The Priory Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about The Priory Hotel
Room options at The Priory Hotel include:
The Priory Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- Garden Restaurant
Check-in at The Priory Hotel is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Guests staying at The Priory Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
The Priory Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
The prices at The Priory Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
The Priory Hotel is 400 yards from the centre of Wareham.