The Queens Arms
THe Queens Arms, Sherborne, DT9 4LR, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 138 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Queens Arms.
Tracing its roots back to an 18th century cider house, The Queen Arms, in Corton Denham is nestled in the hills that form the Dorset Somerset border. 2miles from Sherborne, the Queen’s offers a chic rural getaway.
Area Info –
- Sherborne Old Castle 3.6 miles
- Fleet Air Arm Museum 5.5 miles
- Stourhead 11.5 miles
- Wells Cathedral 15.6 miles
- Wookey Hole Caves 16.7 miles
- Longleat House 16.7 miles
- Longleat Safari Park 16.7 miles
- Athelhampton House 19.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Spar, Sparkford Supermarket 3 miles
- Sherborne Market 3.5 miles
- Olivers, Sherborne Cafe/Bar 3.5 miles
- The Green Restaurant 3.5 miles
- Sherborne Castle Lake 3.5 miles
- River Stour River 8 miles
- Lyme Regis Ocean/Sea 20 miles
- Bristol Airport 27.9 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 33.2 miles
- Exeter International Airport 42.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose The Queens Arms
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Hiking (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 10:30 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per night in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 35 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 55 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Queens Arms accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that for any bookings of 4 rooms and more, if cancelled up to 30 days before date of arrival, a fixed amount of GBP 50 will be charged. If cancelled later or in case of no show, the total amount of the reservation will be charged. A fixed amount of GBP 50 per room will be charged on the day of booking.
Please note, check-in is strictly between 15:00 and 22:30. Early or late check-in cannot be accommodated.