Located in Belton, 5 miles from Donington Park, The Queens Head has accommodations with a garden, free private parking, a terrace and a restaurant. This 4-star hotel features free WiFi and a bar. Trent Bridge Cricket Ground is 17 miles from the hotel and Nottingham Castle is 17 miles away.
At the hotel, all rooms include a closet, a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, bed linen and towels.
Breakfast is available every morning, and includes à la carte, Full English/Irish and vegetarian options.
You can play darts at this 4-star hotel.
National Ice Centre is 18 miles from The Queens Head, while Belgrave Road is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is East Midlands Airport, 3.7 miles from the accommodation.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- Hi Just wondering about parking and the charge. Thanks IanParking is on-site and free of charge, subject to availabilityAnswered on 17 June 2021
- Hi, we are looking at staying here for an early flight from East Midlands Airport. At what time does breakfast serving begin please ?hi, breakfast is between 7:30- 9am weekdays and 08:30-10am weekends. Thank youAnswered on 28 June 2022
- Is it noisy on the bedrooms from bar belowthe bar and restaurant are busy however it is an old building with thick walls and floors/ceilings. ear plugs are available.Answered on 28 June 2022
- Hi. Can you provide a fan in the room? Thank you. LorraineA fan is provided in each wardrobeAnswered on 28 June 2022
- Hi, this there a extra fee for pets?We do not take a fee for pets, however you may be billed in the event of any damages to the roomAnswered on 10 March 2022
The Queens Head
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Outdoor furniture
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Live music/Performance
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Flat-screen TV
- Kids' meals
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Street parking
- Accessible parking
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Daily housekeeping
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Private entrance
- Non-smoking rooms
5:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
The Queens Head accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about The Queens Head
The Queens Head offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Live music/Performance
Guests staying at The Queens Head can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Yes, The Queens Head is popular with guests booking family stays.
The Queens Head is 650 feet from the center of Belton.
Check-in at The Queens Head is from 5:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The prices at The Queens Head may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The Queens Head has 1 restaurant:
- The Queens Head
Room options at The Queens Head include: