The Queensbury Hotel
58 Regency Square, Brighton & Hove, BN1 2GB, United Kingdom –
Basic Single Room with Shared Bathroom
Basic Twin Room with Shared Toilet
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Standard Triple Room with Sea View
Superior Double Room
Superior Triple Room
Standard Quadruple Room
Large Triple Room
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- i360 Observation Tower 0.1 miles
- Victoria Gardens 0.1 miles
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre 0.1 miles
- West Street, Brighton 0.3 miles
- Brighton Dome Studio Theatre 0.3 miles
- Brighton Clock Tower 0.4 miles
- The Lanes 0.4 miles
- Royal Theatre Brighton 0.4 miles
- Brighton & Hove City Council 0.4 miles
- Komedia 0.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Brighton Dome 0.5 miles
- The Royal Pavilion 0.5 miles
- Brighton railway station 0.6 miles
- Brighton Pier 0.7 miles
- Brighton Beach 1.6 miles
- Preston Park 1.6 miles
- Brighton Marina 2.2 miles
- AMEX Stadium 4 miles
- Glyndebourne Opera House 10.1 miles
- Eastbourne Miniature Steam Railway Adventure Park 19.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Good fish - Regency Restaurant, just across the square Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Good Italian - Casa Lingo, Preston Street Restaurant 0.1 miles
- China Garden, Preston Street Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Sainsbury\'s supermarket Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Billie\'s Cafe, top of Hampton Place. Well worth the walk for a great breakfast/lunch...! Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- i360 rising observation tower Sea/ocean 0.1 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 23.1 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 46.8 miles
- London City Airport 47.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose The Queensbury Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and charges are applicable.
- Street parking
- Secured parking
- Luggage storage
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 22:30
08:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for cots in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Bankcard The Queensbury Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that the property does not permit hen, stag, or party bookings. Group bookings of more than 6 guests are allowed only with prior request. Separate bookings which are found to be part of the same group will be refused entry.
An optional full English breakfast is available at a restaurant 2-minutes walk away, with a hotel voucher for GBP 5 per person.