112 Raeburn Place, Edinburgh, EH4 1HG, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 436 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Raeburn! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
The Raeburn is set in the charming Stockbridge area of Edinburgh and within 20 minutes’ walk of Princes Street and the New Town. Housed in a beautiful Georgian property, this stylish hotel offers a restaurant and a bar.
The Raeburn features modern design with attractive features including exposed stone walls, sash windows and tartan fabrics. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV, an iPod docking station, a mini-bar and tea and coffee-making facilities.
The Raeburn’s smart, brasserie-style restaurant offers British dishes prepared with local produce. You can enjoy a drink in the bar, where there is a fireplace and bespoke chairs, as well as a terrace with parasols.
Edinburgh’s beautiful old town and the castle are within a 25-minute walk of the hotel. Waverley and Haymarket railway stations are within 1.5 miles of the Raeburn, offering regular connections to Glasgow and the rest of the UK.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you have parking at The hotel.We have limited spaces available and we can only offer them on a 1st come 1st served basis. If when you arrive to check in at the Raeburn there is no ..Answered on 12 November 2021
- Does the deluxe double room have a roll top bath ? Kind regards mrs MortimoreGood afternoon, Thank you for your email. I am delighted to confirm all our deluxe rooms have fabulous roll-top baths. We do hope to have the plea..Answered on 7 July 2021
- Hi, does the Hotel provide parking? Do we need to book for dinner? Thanks IHi,We have a small car park with limited spaces which we can only offer to our hotel guests on a 1st come 1st served basis. There is ample on street p..Answered on 6 November 2021
- do you have free car parking?We have a small car park with limited spaces available and we can only offer them on a 1st come 1st served basis. If when you arrive to check in at t..Answered on 16 December 2019
- How close can I park?We have limited parking spaces on the hotel premises and we can only offer them on a first come first serve basis. There is ample on-street parking su..Answered on 11 August 2021
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Guest bathroom
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Fold-up bed
- Clothes rack
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Dining area
- Sitting area
- iPod dock
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Laptop safe
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
The Raeburn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
Please inform The Raeburn of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.