The Ritz London
150 Piccadilly, Westminster Borough, London, W1J 9BR, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 834 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Ritz London.
5 Reasons to Choose The Ritz London
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Royal Academy of Arts 0.1 miles
- The London Library 0.2 miles
- Clarence House 0.2 miles
- St James's Church, Piccadilly 0.2 miles
- Lancaster House 0.3 miles
- Savile Row 0.3 miles
- The Mall London 0.3 miles
- Piccadilly Circus Tube Station 0.3 miles
- Piccadilly Theatre 0.3 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Buckingham Palace 0.4 miles
- St James's Park 0.4 miles
- Trafalgar Square 0.6 miles
- Big Ben 0.9 miles
- Houses of Parliament 0.9 miles
- London Eye 1 miles
- Hyde Park 1.2 miles
- Tower of London 2.7 miles
- O2 Arena 6.2 miles
- Wembley Stadium 6.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Shepherd Market Market 0.3 miles
- Whole Foods Market Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Marks and Spencer Simply Food Supermarket 0 miles
- The River Thames River 1.8 miles
- London City Airport 8.2 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 13.6 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 24.3 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Popular brands like: Apple, H&M, Zara, Burberry
New Bond Street
Popular brands like: Cartier, Ralph Lauren
Old Bond Street
Popular brands like: Gucci, Tiffany & Co, Prada
- Fortnum & Mason Luxury
Food Areas Nearby
- China Town Restaurant Market Cafe Food in this area includes: Street food, Traditional, Chinese, Lunch, Dinner, Seafood, Sushi
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Ritz Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
The Palm Court
Open for: High tea
Pool and Spa
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and charges apply.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Safe (additional charge)
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Any additional children or adults are charged GBP 115 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Gentlemen are required to wear a jacket and tie for afternoon tea in The Palm Court, and for lunch and dinner in The Ritz Restaurant.
In The Ritz Restaurant breakfast service, The Rivoli Bar, The Long Gallery and The Ritz Club, smart casual attire is suitable. Please note that trainers or sportswear are not permitted in any of the hotel or Club’s restaurants or bars.
Please note, an additional bed/sofa bed can be provided in the Deluxe King Room, Junior Suite and Deluxe Suite for a guest aged 16 years and older, for a charge of GBP 115.