The Royal Clarence Hotel - Adults Only
31 The Esplanade, Burnham on Sea, TA8 1BQ, United Kingdom –
The Royal Clarence Hotel was built around 1796 and is the only hotel on the seafront in Burnham-on-Sea. Situated just yards from the main High Street and over a dozen quality eating places, we are ideally located for your business or leisure break.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Sedgemoor Services Northbound M5 3.9 miles
- Sedgemoor Services Southbound M5 4 miles
- Weston-Super-Mare Golf Club 6 miles
- Bridgwater Services M5 9.2 miles
- Cheddar Gorge Craft Village 10.2 miles
- Cheddar Gorge Caves 10.5 miles
- Coombe Lodge 13.5 miles
- Wookey Hole Caves 14.2 miles
- Wells Cathedral 15 miles
- Nuffield Health, Taunton Hospital 15.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Cardiff Bay 17.1 miles
- University of South Wales - Cardiff Campus 18.2 miles
- Principality Stadium 18.4 miles
- St David's Hall 18.4 miles
- Cardiff University 18.9 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Petrol Station Supermarket 0.1 miles
- The Ritz Social Club (discount with room your key) Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Mitre European Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Various Pubs Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Chandi Indian Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Reeds Arms (Wetherspoon) Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Bargain Booze Supermarket 0.2 miles
- La Vela Italian Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Bridgwater Bay Sea/ocean 0 miles
- Bristol Channel Sea/ocean 0 miles
- Bristol Airport 16.1 miles
- Cardiff Airport 18.5 miles
- Exeter International Airport 39.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Several excellent restaurants within 2 minute walk
Cuisine: American, Cantonese, Chinese, British, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, Mediterranean, Pizza, Turkish, Local, Asian, International, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Dinner
3 reasons to choose The Royal Clarence Hotel - Adults Only
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Sun terrace
Services & Extras
- Tickets to attractions or shows (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Horse riding Off-site (Additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Windsurfing Off-site
- Billiards (Additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
- Tennis court Off-site (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water (Additional charge)
- Restaurant (à la carte and buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and charges may be applicable.
- Accessible parking
- Street parking
- Daily maid service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- Car hire
- Express check-in/check-out
- Barber/beauty shop
- Adult only
- Non-smoking throughout
- Shops (on site)
- Non-smoking rooms
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 22:00
Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
The Royal Clarence Hotel - Adults Only accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
This adults-only hotel caters for guests over the age of 18 only; they do not accept children.
Please note that there is no lift within the property. Guests with mobility concerns should contact the property to discuss arrangements prior to booking.
After booking your room, the property will send an email with extra details and check-in information.
Please note that the property does not provide or offer food. However, guests are able to bring takeaway food back to the property to eat on the first floor seafront veranda.