The Royal Clarence Hotel - Adults Only
31 The Esplanade, Burnham on Sea, TA8 1BQ, United Kingdom –
The Royal Clarence Hotel was built around 1796 and is the only hotel on the seafront in Burnham-on-Sea. Situated just yards from the main High Street and over a dozen quality eating places, we are ideally located for your business or leisure break.
Area Info –
- Sedgemoor Services Northbound M5 3.9 miles
- Sedgemoor Services Southbound M5 4 miles
- Weston-Super-Mare Golf Club 6 miles
- Bridgwater Services M5 9.2 miles
- Cheddar Gorge Craft Village 10.2 miles
- Cheddar Gorge Caves 10.5 miles
- Coombe Lodge 13.5 miles
- Wookey Hole Caves 14.2 miles
- Wells Cathedral 15 miles
- Nuffield Health, Taunton Hospital 15.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Cardiff Bay 17.1 miles
- University of South Wales - Cardiff Campus 18.2 miles
- Principality Stadium 18.4 miles
- St. David's Hall 18.4 miles
- Cardiff University 18.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Petrol Station Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Mitre European Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Chandi Indian Restaurant 0.1 miles
- La Vela Italian Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Bridgwater Bay Ocean/Sea 0 miles
- Bristol Channel Ocean/Sea 0 miles
- Bristol Airport 16.1 miles
- Cardiff Airport 18.5 miles
- Exeter International Airport 39.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Several excellent restaurants within 2 minute walk
Food: American, Cantonese, Chinese, British, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, Mediterranean, Pizza, Turkish, Local, Asian, International, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose The Royal Clarence Hotel - Adults Only
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Bathhouse (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Water Park Off-site (additional charge)
- Snorkeling Off-site
- Horseback Riding Off-site (additional charge)
- Diving Off-site (additional charge)
- Bowling Off-site (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Canoeing Off-site (additional charge)
- Windsurfing Off-site (additional charge)
- Pool Table (additional charge)
- Game Room
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court Off-site (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and charges may apply.
Front Desk Services
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment and Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Adults Only
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
This adults-only hotel caters for guests over the age of 18 only; they do not accept children.
Please note that there is no lift within the property. Guests with mobility concerns should contact the property to discuss arrangements prior to booking.
After booking your room, the property will send an email with extra details and check-in information.
Please note that the property does not provide or offer food. However, guests are able to bring takeaway food back to the property to eat on the first floor seafront veranda.