Featuring free WiFi, The Royal Hotel offers pet-friendly accommodation in Comrie, 21.1 miles from Perth. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site. Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park is within a 10-minute drive.
Rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bath and bath or shower, with bath robes, free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.
There is a shared lounge at the property.
Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding, cycling and fishing. Stirling is 18 miles from The Royal Hotel, while Pitlochry is 24.9 miles from the property. Edinburgh Airport is 37.9 miles away.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
- Can I bring my dogYes our four legged friends are more than welcome, but please note there is an additional charge of £10 per night per dog which will be added to your ..Answered on 16 June 2021
- What time is check in and check out?Hi check in is currently from 2pm - 4pm, please let us know if you will be later and we can ensure someone is onsite. thank youAnswered on 30 July 2020
- is the restaurant now open with full menuYes our residents are able to eat in the Hotel or in our new Bistro Bar The Melville.Answered on 2 June 2021
- ARE RESTAURANT BAR OPENYes our Hotel restaurant and bar are open, along with our newly opened bistro styled bar - The Melville. For reservations please contact the Hotel t..Answered on 16 June 2021
- Are breakfast and/or dinner available in the hotel ?Yes Breakfast and dinner for Hotel residents are available. Please note due to the current restrictions on hospitality (until 2nd Nov 2020 when new ..Answered on 24 October 2020
- Still looking?
15:00 - 16:00
09:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 13 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
The Royal Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
Please inform The Royal Hotel in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Bar is closed from Fri 28 Aug 2020 until Sun 06 Sept 2020
FAQs about The Royal Hotel
Check-in at The Royal Hotel is from 15:00, and check-out is until 10:00.
The prices at The Royal Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
The Royal Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Horse riding
The Royal Hotel is 150 yards from the centre of Comrie.
Room options at The Royal Hotel include: