The Royal Oak, Kelsall
Chester Road, Kelsall, CW6 0RR, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 356 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
The Royal Oak was built in 1822, originally as a railway station (although the railway never came). In the early 1900 it became a free house pub and has remained so since. Today The Royal Oak Hotel & Restaurant has been transformed into a boutique Cheshire Hotel on the outskirts of Chester with a wonderful complimenting restaurant and bar. In 2010, the current owner purchased the property and renovated the existing ‘working man’s pub’ into a modern, inviting restaurant and bar.
Area Info –
- Delamere Forest 4.2 miles
- Chester Services M56 5.4 miles
- Beeston Castle 5.6 miles
- Chester Zoo 6.5 miles
- Chester Train Station 6.7 miles
- Chester Cathedral 7.1 miles
- Grosvenor Museum 7.2 miles
- Chester Castle 7.2 miles
- Guildhall, Chester 7.3 miles
- Countess of Chester Hospital 7.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Chester Racecourse 7.4 miles
- Sefton Park 15.2 miles
- Tatton Park 16.2 miles
- Liverpool Echo Arena 17.2 miles
- Echo Arena 17.3 miles
- Liverpool ONE 17.4 miles
- Albert Dock 17.5 miles
- Lime Street Train Station 17.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Coop Supermarket 0.2 miles
- No 6 Coffee Shop Cafe/Bar 4 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 10.6 miles
- Manchester Airport 21.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Royal Oak Bar & Restaurant
Food: British, Italian, Pizza, European, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
4 Reasons to Choose The Royal Oak, Kelsall
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Pets are not allowed.
- Live Sports Events (Broadcast)
- Happy Hour (additional charge)
- Hiking Off-site
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Honeymoon Suite
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Newspapers (additional charge)
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 15 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Royal Oak, Kelsall accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.