The Royal Oak
26 The Green, Long Whatton, LE12 5DB, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 282 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Premier King Room with Jacuzzi®|
The guest bedrooms benefit from being in a separate building and have been recently furnished to a very high standard. Each of the spacious en-suite bedrooms are comfortable and stylish with all the facilities a discerning traveller would expect for a relaxing and enjoyable stay. AA awarded 4gold star and gold breakfast award for our boutique bedrooms. AA rosette awarded restaurant. The perfect place for business travellers or leisure seekers.
The Royal Oak takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Donington Park Services M1 1.6 miles
- Loughborough Hospital 3.2 miles
- Loughborough University 3.4 miles
- Longcliffe Golf Club 3.5 miles
- Download Festival 3.6 miles
- Donington Grand Prix Collection 4.1 miles
- Donington Park 4.1 miles
- Charnwood Forest Golf Club 5.5 miles
- Derby South Services Westbound A50 5.6 miles
- Derby South Services Eastbound A50 5.6 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Calke Abbey 7.2 miles
- Queen's Medical Centre 10.5 miles
- Trent Bridge Cricket Ground 11.1 miles
- City Ground 11.3 miles
- Westfield Broadmarsh Shopping Centre 11.6 miles
- St Mary's Church, Nottingham 11.8 miles
- Kirby Muxloe Castle 11.8 miles
- Repton 11.9 miles
- Nottingham Castle 11.9 miles
- National Ice Centre 11.9 miles
- East Midlands Airport 2.6 miles
- Birmingham Airport 30.7 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 47.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Royal Oak
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
5 reasons to choose The Royal Oak
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Guests loved the "boutique" style
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 23:00 hours
07:00 - 10:30 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 17.50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 282 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: