The Royal Oak
26 The Green, Loughborough, LE12 5DB, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 440 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Located in picturesque Long Whatton, The Royal Oak is 10 minutes’ drive from East Midlands Airport. With spacious rooms and cooked breakfasts, there is also a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.
The individual rooms at Royal Oak each have a private modern bathroom with free luxury toiletries. Rooms also feature a flat-screen TV, tea/coffee facilities and a work desk. Ironing facilities are also available.
Royal Oak has a traditional pub, offering a range of beverages, snacks and real ales. The award-winning restaurant features exposed beams, and serves a varied menu using fresh, local produce. Cooked breakfasts are also available daily.
Set in Leicestershire countryside, The Royal Oak Hotel is just 10 minutes’ drive from Loughborough city center. The M1 motorway can be reached in 5 minutes, and both historical Nottingham and lively Derby are a 20-minute drive away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- From what time is breakfast served?Thank you for your question. Breakfast is served Monday - Friday between 7am and 9am and served on Saturday and Sunday between 8am and 10am.Answered on 7 October 2021
- Do you have rooms with walk-in showers? My husband is disabled and cannot manage climbing into a bath with a showerHello, thank you for your enquiry. All of our rooms have walk-in showers, and we have one completely accessible room.Answered on 19 October 2021
- We are travelling on two motorbikes. If we booked two rooms can we park right up near the rooms, for security, like the photo suggests? Which rooms wo..Thank you for getting in touch. Our parking spaces are located directly outside all 12 of our rooms, therefore, parking directly outside any of our ..Answered on 29 October 2021
- Good afternoon ... just found your listing with availability ( at the moment ! ) .possibly working at D/Park on Monday ...can i please ask what time B..Hi, breakfast is available between 8:00-10:00 on bank holiday Monday. Many thanks.Answered on 26 August 2021
- do you do park and fly where we could stay the night before and leave our car for 2 weeks then stay on our returnHello, Thank you for getting in touch. Unfortunatley, due to limited parking spaces, we are unable to offer a 'Park and Fly' service.Answered on 11 April 2022
- Still looking?
The Royal Oak
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Flat-screen TV
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Private entrance
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Entire unit located on ground floor
2:30 PM - 11:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
The Royal Oak accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about The Royal Oak
The Royal Oak is 3.7 miles from the center of Loughborough.
Check-in at The Royal Oak is from 2:30 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
The Royal Oak has 1 restaurant:
- The Royal Oak
Guests staying at The Royal Oak can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
The Royal Oak offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The prices at The Royal Oak may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at The Royal Oak include: