Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Strand, Westminster Borough, London, WC2R 0EU, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 1904 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose The Savoy
- Is the luxury double room with two double beds and fold up bed suitable for three adults. I am travelling with my Mum and sister and we would like to ...Absolutely, this would be a comfortable solution for 3 adults.Answered on May 14, 2020
- do we have to book a reservation for evening meal at the hotelIt is always advised to ensure you do have a table available.Answered on May 14, 2020
- can it be twin beds so a bed each.For two separate beds a Deluxe King category would be the entry room type to accommodate this.Answered on May 14, 2020
- What time is check in / check outcheck in starts at 3pm and check-out is up to 12 pmAnswered on October 15, 2020
- I have a pet. What are the rules?We accept all dogs with no size limit and there is a £25 charge per dog.Answered on December 9, 2020
- Still looking?
Food: British, International
Open for: Breakfast, High tea
Food: British, French
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
Extra bed by request
Extra bed by request
|£90 per child, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Savoy accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform The Savoy of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Savoy
The Savoy offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Evening entertainment
- Locker rooms
- Couples' massage
- Facial treatments
- Neck massage
- Steam room
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Body treatments
- Cooking class
- Beauty services
- Back massage
- Swimming pool
- Tour or class about local culture
- Live music/Performance
- Spa facilities
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Check-in at The Savoy is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The Savoy has 2 restaurants:
- Thames Foyer
- Savoy Grill
The Savoy is 1,950 feet from the center of London.
Room options at The Savoy include:
Guests staying at The Savoy can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
The prices at The Savoy may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Savoy by:
- Train 40min