The Soho Hotel, Firmdale Hotels
4 Richmond Mews, Westminster Borough, London, W1D 3DH, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.7/10! (score from 232 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of London – Excellent location - show map
Situated 5 minutes’ walk from Oxford Street, The Soho Hotel features a fully equipped gym with an on-site personal trainer. Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square are within a 10-minute walk of the hotel, as well as many tube stations.
A selection of London's best restaurants and bars, cafés, theatres and nightlife are within walking distance of the hotel, as well as the historic area of Soho Square which features a park and garden.
Each air-conditioned room at The Soho includes a flat-screen TV, fully stocked minibar and an iPod docking station. An en suite bathroom is also provided. Guests can also make use of a beauty treatment room, which offers full body massage, facials and manicures.
Modern European cuisine is served in the on-site restaurant, which also offers a breakfast menu and afternoon tea. A relaxing drink can be enjoyed in the award-winning bar.
This is our guests' favourite part of London, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Currency exchange: Need local currency? This property offers currency exchange on site.
- we are staying on Saturday night and would like to book parking please can you let me know the nearest safe parking and if I can pre book thanks DRGood Morning, I hope this email finds you well. We do offer parking assistant at £45.00 for 24 hours. There is no need to pre-book this, just advise our door man or concierge when you arrive at the hotel and they will assist you. Thanks, LauraAnswered on 9 December 2020
- Good morning, Do the deluxe rooms have connecting doors? Thank youThank you for your message, Our Deluxe Rooms can only be connected to Deluxe Junior Suites. Thank youAnswered on 21 February 2022
- Hi there, will the delux room for three adults and one child be suitable? Child is 7 years old. This is what appears on the search but I noted just one bed and a sofa bed?Thank you for the question. Deluxe Rooms are suitable for 3 adults or 2 adult and 2 children under 12yo. I would recommend to book a Junior Suite and request an extra bed to be added together with sofa bed. Kind regards, Soho HotelAnswered on 12 September 2022
- Are there lifts to suiteYes, there are lifts to the upper floors of the hotel.Answered on 27 December 2021
- Hi, I noted that your deluxe room is suitable for 3 pax with one large extra bed. But there is no mention of a sofa bed. Does that mean I have to request an extra bed for the 3rd guest?Good afternoon, We can certainly organize a sofa bed in our Deluxe rooms if the reservations will be for 3 guests. Please be aware that for triple occupancy there would be an extra charge of £78 inclusive of VAT per night. Best regards,Answered on 31 October 2022
Most popular facilities
From 15:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Soho Hotel, Firmdale Hotels accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please inform The Soho Hotel, Firmdale Hotels in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Soho Hotel, Firmdale Hotels
Guests staying at The Soho Hotel, Firmdale Hotels can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
The Soho Hotel, Firmdale Hotels has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at The Soho Hotel, Firmdale Hotels is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Room options at The Soho Hotel, Firmdale Hotels include:
The prices at The Soho Hotel, Firmdale Hotels may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
The Soho Hotel, Firmdale Hotels is 950 yards from the centre of London.
The Soho Hotel, Firmdale Hotels offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre