Hurtmore Road, Godalming, GU7 2RN, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Located 15 minutes’ drive from Guildford town center, The Squirrel is a listed 16th-century building which has been refurbished to include modern features such as free WiFi in public areas and rooms with iPod docking stations.
A flat-screen TV with DVD player is provided with each room at The Squirrel, as well as a private bathroom and tea/coffee making facilities.
A variety of seasonal dishes are served in the on-site restaurant and ingredients are locally sourced wherever possible. Real ales are served in the bar. Guests can choose from a breakfast menu including continental and cooked options, available for an additional cost.
The entrance to South Downs National Park is a 20-minute drive away and features ancient woodlands, traditional villages and activities such as hiking, cycling and horse riding.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- do all rooms have bath/shower and toiletNot all rooms have a bath but all have a shower and toiletAnswered on 22 December 2019
- Hi are you accepting bookings for the general public Please?or just key workers?What date are you looking at staying? Kind regards The SquirrelAnswered on 22 June 2020
- Are either of your two available rooms on the ground floor please? I have mobility issues, are there many stairs to upstairs rooms?Hello, Rooms 3 and 4 are on ground floor (double) and room 8 single. Kind regards, PaulAnswered on 5 March 2020
- hi ,is it possible to check out later?This may be possible, however there may be a charge and it much depends on guests arriving that day. Kind RegardsAnswered on 17 July 2022
- Do you accept dogs. And how are you from loosely park.Yes we do accept dogs for a £10 additional charge. I believe we are around 2 miles from Loosely ParkAnswered on 2 November 2022
- Still looking?
The Squirrel Inn
Food: British, Italian
- Accessible parking
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- CD player
- DVD player
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Kids' meals
- Water sports facilities on site
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Smoke-free property
- Non-smoking rooms
From 2:00 PM
You need to let the property know what time you'll be arriving in advance.
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
The Squirrel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Please inform The Squirrel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about The Squirrel
The Squirrel is 1.5 miles from the center of Godalming.
The Squirrel has 1 restaurant:
- The Squirrel Inn
Check-in at The Squirrel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The Squirrel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Water sports facilities on site
The prices at The Squirrel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, The Squirrel is popular with guests booking family stays.