We're sorry, but it is currently not possible to make reservations for this hotel on our site. Click here to see nearby hotels
Stanwell Hotel By Mercure
171 Town Lane, Stanwell, TW19 7PW, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
This private boutique hotel is in the historic village of Stanwell. Just 5 minutes’ drive from Heathrow Airport, it has free Wi-Fi and a restaurant where guests can enjoy tapas.
Some rooms at The Stanwell Hotel lead onto a private patio or a balcony, and some are in the original Victorian house. All have a multi-channel TV and a laptop-size safe.
Zamora's Restaurant serves speciality dishes, and has views over the patio and gardens, where you can dine al fresco in summer. The lounge bar serves food until 22:00.
The Stanwell offers free overnight parking for guests only.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.
- e.g. Hi can you tell me if we can book taxis from the hotel to take us to terminal 5 and if so how reliable are they and what is the approx. cost? Wi..Dear Guests, We do have our preferred taxi company, the cost to get to T5 is £17.00 We will offer food once we re-open, however only room service.Answered on 22 June 2020
- Can you smoke on balconyHi there, You may, however we ask that you close the balcony door behind you in order to keep the smoke entering the room to a minimum. Kind Regards CharlotteAnswered on 29 October 2019
- Is there a shuttle bus to terminal 5 and if so when does it start and how frequently does it runWe have a bus from across the road from the hotel its the 442 bus that goes to T5 yes they except cash paymentsAnswered on 19 January 2020
- Hi Can you tell me if you do an overnight stay and airport parking for 14days? Thank youDear Guest, Thank you for your message. Yes, we do Park & Fly package to offer please contact hotel reception directly. Kind Regards Joy PageAnswered on 5 July 2020
- Hi Can I park my car for free somewhere ?Hello, of course - you may use our carpark throughout your stay free of charge.Answered on 29 October 2020
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Electric kettle
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Pay-per-view channels
- Accessible parking
- Pet bowls
- Wake-up service
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Emergency cord in bathroom
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fitness centre
From 15:00 hours
Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 13 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Stanwell Hotel By Mercure accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note guests under the age of 18 must stay with a parent or guardian.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Fitness centre is closed from Thu 05 Nov 2020 until Wed 02 Dec 2020