The Stones Hotel
Highpost A345, Salisbury, SP4 6AT, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Stones Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Opening onto a terrace, The Stones Hotel is located between Amesbury and Salisbury. It has a restaurant, bar, free parking and free WiFi.
Guest rooms feature tea and coffee-making facilities, a flat-screen TV, ironing facilities and a hairdryer.
The Stones Hotel is an 8-minute walk from High Post Golf Club and 5 miles from Salisbury Cathedral. Staff are able to arrange discounted tickets for nearby Stonehenge, which is 8 miles away, as well as Old Sarum Castle, for a minimum of 2 people. Reservation is needed at least 5 working days in advance.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.0 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- How much per person is breakfast, please, and do we need to book in advance? Thanks.Hi, breakfast is £10 per person and you can book it on arrival should you decide to have it - we have a breakfast menu if you'd like to se a sample j..Answered on 3 May 2021
- is there a hairdryer in the roomsyes and an iron in every roomAnswered on 12 September 2021
- Hi, In the deluxe double room, the photos only show 1 double bed. We are with two children aged 3 and 7. Can you please let me know if you can provide..Hi there, We can provide Z beds if you require them Best wishes MaddieAnswered on 17 May 2021
- We stayed here last year with our 2 children - it's now saying "no children allowed" - why is this?Hello, Children are allowed to stay here, we will look into why booking.com has advertised this. Kind Regards, The Stones Hotel LTDAnswered on 21 February 2022
- Hi do u provide a hairdryer in the roomsHello, yes we do provide hairdryers in our bedrooms. Regards Dalene LazarusAnswered on 30 November 2022
- Still looking?
Cuisine: British, Local
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
- Toilet paper
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Inner courtyard view
- Garden view
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Golf course (within 3 km)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Kid mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Business centreAdditional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Wake-up service
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
14:00 - 00:00
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 3 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
The Stones Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about The Stones Hotel
The prices at The Stones Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
The Stones Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 3 km)
The Stones Hotel is 3.7 miles from the centre of Salisbury.
Room options at The Stones Hotel include:
The Stones Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurant #1
Check-in at The Stones Hotel is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Guests staying at The Stones Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
- Breakfast to go