Austwick, Austwick, LA2 8BY, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 117 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Traddock.
The Traddock is a small family run business, we are dedicated to offering our guests the best the Yorkshire Dales have to offer. Top quality produce and cooking, warm welcoming hospitality and a relaxing and homely place to rest and recharge. Owned and run by Paul and Jenny Reynolds, our focus is on making the most of the beautiful Georgian and Victorian rooms and creating a comfortable and spacious place to base yourself while exploring the Dales region.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Bentham Golf Club 6.2 miles
- Burton-in-Kendal Services M6 16 miles
- Clitheroe Castle 16.5 miles
- Pendle Hill 16.8 miles
- Skipton Castle 17.1 miles
- Killington Lake Services M6 18.1 miles
- Cathedral Church of St Peter 18.3 miles
- Trough of Bowland 18.4 miles
- Lancaster Castle 18.7 miles
- Lancaster University 18.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Aysgarth Falls 19.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Settle Town Market Market 4.8 miles
- Cross Leigh Store & Post Office Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Ingleborough Mountain 3.6 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 32.7 miles
- Manchester Airport 51.9 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 57.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
4 Reasons to Choose The Traddock
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 8 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 15 per person per night in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 15 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
The Traddock accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.