The Traddock, Austwick, LA2 8BY, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 120 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Experience World-class Service at The Traddock
Surrounded by the breathtaking scenery of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, this cozy hotel offers luxurious accommodations and an award-winning restaurant.
The Traddock is a cozy hotel in Austwick, just off the A65 between Skipton and Kendal, and just 2 mi from Settle. With the stunning natural beauty of the Yorkshire Dales all around and many excellent walks leaving from right outside the door, the hotel is a luxurious and relaxing base for walkers or for those seeking a restful break in this beautiful part of the county.
Free wireless internet access is available throughout the hotel.
Renowned for its charm and friendliness, the hotel is family-run. Your hosts, Paul and Jenny Reynolds, pride themselves on providing a cozy, home-from-home atmosphere and a relaxed, friendly atmosphere.
The award-winning restaurant offers traditional favorites, alongside the more exotic, with organic, locally sourced seasonal produce used wherever possible.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- We are in your area on 11th July and would like to eat at your inn. Do we need to book? Especially because of Covid and social distancing etc. We are ..Hello Andrew, We would very strongly recommend booking a table as we have 40% less capacity due to social distancing.Answered on 5 July 2020
- Is there a pool? Jacuzzi/ Spa ? Massage?We are sorry but we do not have spa facilities so no pool, spa or massages. Many thanks The TraddockAnswered on 2 December 2019
- Are pets allowed in the common areas of the hotel? Bar etcThe Traddock is a dog friendly hotel and welcomes dogs throughout the hotel and in all our bedrooms with up to a maximum of 2 dogs per room. We do NOT..Answered on 2 November 2020
- Hello. Do you accept two very well behaved dogs in your deluxe double?Yes we accept them in all the bedrooms and loungesAnswered on 30 December 2022
- Hi, What does partially refundable" mean on a £ 140 superior double room booking, please ? Thanks IanWe have no idea. Thats a booking com "thing", just like the different room type names. A non-refundable £50 deposit is taken at the time of booking.Answered on 29 July 2020
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Guest bathroom
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Horseback ridingAdditional charge
- FishingAdditional charge
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Dining area
- Flat-screen TV
- DVD player
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Board games/Puzzles
- Books, DVDs or music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing service
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Tile/Marble floor
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
3:00 PM - 10:30 PM
8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
The Traddock accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Guests need be quiet between 11:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about The Traddock
Guests staying at The Traddock can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
The Traddock has 1 restaurant:
The Traddock offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Horseback riding
- Bicycle rental
The prices at The Traddock may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, The Traddock is popular with guests booking family stays.
The Traddock is 1,300 feet from the center of Austwick.
Check-in at The Traddock is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.