The Tudor Rose Hotel
Wednesday Market, Beverley, HU17 0DG, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 196 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Tudor Rose Hotel.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Beverley & East Riding Golf Club 0.5 miles
- Castle Hill Hospital 4.4 miles
- University of Hull 5.4 miles
- KCOM Stadium 7 miles
- Hull Royal Infirmary 7.2 miles
- Hull New Theatre 7.4 miles
- Hull Train Station 7.4 miles
- Hull City Hall 7.6 miles
- Hull Combined Court Centre 7.7 miles
- Hull Arena 7.9 miles
- Humberside Airport 18.1 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 34.8 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 50.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose The Tudor Rose Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Baggage Storage (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
7:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
The Tudor Rose Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.