The Valley Hotel
60 Mian Street, Fivemiletown, BT75 0PW, United Kingdom –
The hotel is owned and run by the Williamson Family, John and Sally along with their 4 children, Lisa, Paul, Greg and Diane Williamson. The hotel is a modern styled Tourism N.I approved 3 star property, renown for our customer service and excellent food.
Property surroundings –
- Enniskillen Castle 13.4 miles
- Hilton Park Victorian Gardens 13.8 miles
- Monaghan Valley Pitch & Putt Club 15.9 miles
- Mullaghmore Equestrian Centre 16 miles
- Monaghan Leisure Centre 16.2 miles
- St. Louis Heritage Centre 16.6 miles
- The Garage Theatre 16.6 miles
- Clones Golf Club 16.8 miles
- St Macartan's Cathedral, Monaghan 17 miles
- Cloncaw Equestrian Centre 17 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Spar Supermarket 0 miles
- The Round Lake Lake 0 miles
- Blessingbourne Lake Lake 0 miles
- Fardross Forrest Park Mountain 3 miles
- Ballagh Lake Lake 4 miles
- Knockmanny Mountain 6 miles
- Saint Patrick Chair and Well Mountain 9 miles
- City of Derry Airport 46.4 miles
- Belfast International Airport 48.4 miles
- George Best Belfast City Airport 60.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose The Valley Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening entertainment (Additional charge)
- Horse riding
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Children's playground
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies (Additional charge)
- Fruits (Additional charge)
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
- Secured parking
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Babysitting/child services
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Ironing service
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 20:00
08:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 40 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Valley Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that this property cannot accommodate hen and stag, or similar parties.
Hotel guests must not cause any disturbance in the way of noise to other guests.
A security deposit of GBP 100 in cash, or an imprint of your credit card is required on arrival. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation. Damages, breakages or items missing shall be charged from your credit/charge card.
If guests are found to be smoking they will be subject to a GBP 150 fine.
Check-in after 20:00 is possible, subject to availability and only by prior arrangement.