The Valley Hotel
60 Mian Street, Fivemiletown, BT75 0PW, United Kingdom –
The hotel is owned and run by the Williamson Family, John and Sally along with their 4 children, Lisa, Paul, Greg and Diane Williamson. The hotel is a modern styled Tourism N.I approved 3 star property, renown for our customer service and excellent food.
Area Info –
- Enniskillen Castle 13.4 miles
- Hilton Park Victorian Gardens 13.8 miles
- Monaghan Valley Pitch & Putt Club 15.9 miles
- Mullaghmore Equestrian Centre 16 miles
- Monaghan Leisure Centre 16.2 miles
- St. Louis Heritage Centre 16.6 miles
- The Garage Theatre 16.6 miles
- Clones Golf Club 16.8 miles
- St Macartan's Cathedral, Monaghan 17 miles
- Cloncaw Equestrian Centre 17 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Spar Supermarket 0 miles
- Fardross Forrest Park Mountain 3 miles
- Ballagh Lake Lake 4 miles
- Knockmanny Mountain 6 miles
- Saint Patrick Chair and Well Mountain 9 miles
- The Round Lake Lake 0 miles
- Blessingbourne Lake Lake 0 miles
- City of Derry Airport 46.4 miles
- Belfast International Airport 48.4 miles
- George Best Belfast City Airport 60.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose The Valley Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening Entertainment (additional charge)
- Horseback Riding
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 40 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Valley Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that this property cannot accommodate hen and stag, or similar parties.
Hotel guests must not cause any disturbance in the way of noise to other guests.
A security deposit of GBP 100 in cash, or an imprint of your credit card is required on arrival. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation. Damages, breakages or items missing shall be charged from your credit/charge card.
If guests are found to be smoking they will be subject to a GBP 150 fine.
Check-in after 20:00 is possible, subject to availability and only by prior arrangement.