Just a few steps from Anstruther’s harbour and marina, with views over the Firth of Forth, The Waterfront offers 4-star bed and breakfast accommodation with free Wi-Fi. Its à la carte restaurant has a charming modern glass and timber frontage.
Rooms are individual, with contemporary décor and traditional wooden furnishings. Shortbread and fresh flowers are included on arrival, and a selection of bath soaps feature in the bathroom.
A full cooked breakfast is provided each morning, and meals ranging from chicken stuffed with haggis to fajitas are served in the oak-panelled restaurant. During the warmer months, you can dine al fresco in the pretty courtyard.
St Andrews is only 9 miles from The Waterfront. A wide range of restaurants are available along the shoreline, and a choice of stunning golf courses can be reached in 25 minutes’ drive.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Billow Ness Beach8.5 Very good beach40 yards from property
- I booked this for 4 adults 7 may 21 to 9 may 21 and i have had £103 taken from my credit card by the Waterfront. WhyI can only guess it's the 25% deposit requiredAnswered on 3 March 2021
- Which floor is the deluxe double with sea view room on?Hi They are on the first floor above the restaurant.Answered on 3 March 2021
- Can i get a ground floor room as i am disabled ?Hi We have lower rooms however there is six steps up to them and they do not have aids in the toilets etc. The building is listed and couldn't reach t..Answered on 3 March 2021
- Are Dogs allowed ? I am afraid that I can not see this covered anywhere, but I may have missed it . Thank youI am afraid we do not accept dogs in the restaurant or rooms, sorry.Answered on 2 January 2022
- Has the room got an ensuiteYes they all do.Answered on 18 July 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Most popular facilities
14:30 - 22:00
08:00 - 10:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 3 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
The Waterfront accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about The Waterfront
Check-in at The Waterfront is from 14:30, and check-out is until 10:30.
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Waterfront by:
- Taxi 1h 30min
The Waterfront has 1 restaurant:
- The Waterfront
The nearest beach is just 250 yards from The Waterfront.
The prices at The Waterfront may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
The Waterfront offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 3 km)
Room options at The Waterfront include:
Guests staying at The Waterfront can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
The Waterfront is 200 yards from the centre of Anstruther.