Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Gabriel Street, St Ives, TR26 2LU, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 1277 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
The Western Hotel is housed in an historic building in the centre of St Ives. It offers a traditional Cornish pub with a beer garden.
The simply decorated rooms at The Western Hotel have a TV and a private bathroom.
The bar hosts live music most evenings.
St Ives Railway Station is less than 10 minutes’ walk from the hotel and there is easy access to the Penwith Heritage Coast. Penzance is less than 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Newquay Airport is a 50-minute drive away.
This is our guests' favourite part of St Ives, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Currency exchange: Need local currency? This property offers currency exchange on site.
4 reasons to choose The Western
Porthminster Beach9.4 Superb beach300 yards from property
Porthmeor Beach9.3 Superb beach500 yards from property
Bamaluz Beach8.9 Fabulous beach650 yards from property
Porthgwidden Beach9.2 Superb beach800 yards from property
Carbis Bay Beach9.3 Superb beach1,550 yards from property
Porthkidney Beach9.2 Superb beach1.5 miles from property
- Do you have parking?In common with other town-centre hotels we have no guest parking, but there is ample public parking within a few hundred metres. We recommend you pull...Answered on 30 December 2019
- so where do you parkIn common with other town-centre hotels we have no guest parking, but there is ample public parking within a few hundred metres. We recommend you pull...Answered on 30 December 2019
- how far from railway station thank youWe are only a 5-10 minute walk from the railway station.Answered on 17 January 2022
- Is there a fridge in the roomNo, our rooms do not have fridges. We can store medicines etc for you in the hotel fridges if required.Answered on 30 December 2019
- Is there parking at this hotel?In common with all the town centre Hotels we do not offer guest parking for cars. The pay and display car parks have a standard price of £7.50 per 24 ...Answered on 3 February 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
14:00 - 22:30
07:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are not allowed.
Bankcard The Western accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information, during dates where such guidelines exist.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
FAQs about The Western
The nearest beach is just 400 yards from The Western.
Room options at The Western include:
The Western offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Evening entertainment
- Live music/performance
- Horse riding
Check-in at The Western is from 14:00, and check-out is until 10:00.
The prices at The Western may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Guests staying at The Western can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
The Western is 450 yards from the centre of St Ives.