The White Hart Hotel
Station Road, Moretonhampstead, TQ13 8NQ, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 418 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The White Hart Hotel.
Quirky 16th century building with lots of old warm character and charm in the centre of the busy town of Moretonhampstead. The rooms are all different and match those of a typical coaching inn. Please let us know if you are very tall, or if you are bringing your kids or your pet, or if you struggle to walk and we will do our best to make sure we find a room that suits your requirements. The hotel does not have a car park, there are however 2 pay and display car parks in the town !
Area Info –
- Castle Drogo 3.2 miles
- Newton Abbot Racecourse 11.1 miles
- Exeter Cathedral 11.1 miles
- Exeter Chamber of Commerce and Industry 11.3 miles
- University of Exeter 11.3 miles
- Hedgehog Hospital 11.8 miles
- Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital 11.9 miles
- Ashbury Golf Club 13.1 miles
- Powderham Castle 13.4 miles
- Sandy Park Rugby Stadium 13.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Lydford Castle 15.2 miles
- Totnes Castle 16.1 miles
- Paignton Beach 18.2 miles
- Watermans Arms 18.7 miles
- Exeter International Airport 16.2 miles
- Cardiff Airport 54.2 miles
- Newquay Airport 56.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose The White Hart Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Moretonhampstead
Most Popular Facilities
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Hiking (additional charge)
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
The White Hart Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Children under 10 years of age stay free with parents. Children over 10 are charged GBP 10 per child.
The hotel does not have its own car park. However, there are 2 pay and display car parks in the village and they charge a nominal fee for parking. The closest one is 350 feet away, situated in Station Road Car Park.
Check-in later than 22:00 must be approved by the property in advance, as there is no night reception.
Please note damage caused by the guest during their stay will be charged for.
Please inform The White Hart Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.